- Eva Hayden
- Todd Center
- Vickie Ashton
- McKenzie Ramirez
- Lori Tisdale
- Al Moore
- Jeff and Rebecca Mettert
- Zillow User577
- Julie Shadlow
- Mora Carpenter
- Theda Tawney
I believe that the customer deserves and should expect a better experience. The customer should always expect to:
- Feel confident and in control of their home buying/selling process – Receive the RIGHT information to guide decisions.
- Be listened to and over-communicated with – Have a Communication Management Plan
- Always know their goals are the #1 Priority - Have your own success criteria discussed defined, and acheived.
- Be protected – By having an expert in Contracts, Negotiations, and market Analysis providing the RIGHT Resources.
- Know Excellent Service is Non-Negotiable: Professionalism, Integrity, and Proactive Customer Service.
- Have their Realtor work hard, fight hard, and always be in your corner. Before and after the Sale.
A background in Hospitality Management combined with 7500 accredited hours of Project Management nationwide has allowed me to take a different type of approach to home sales. Providing a better, more catered & authentic experience to my clients.
When not running kids around to Soccer or Gymnastics I’m selling homes. Don’t hire an Agent, hire and Expert.
Winner 2021 Best of Mid-Valley Residential Sales (Stateman Journal)
s 2022 Realtor® Rising Star of the Year Award (Mid-Valley Association of REALTORS®)
Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)
Project Management Professional (PMP)
Military Relocation Professional (MRP)
Gradutate Realtor's Institute (GRI)
Licensed Mortgage Loan Orginator (MLO)NMLS# 2104899
Specializing in Residential Home Sales, New Construction, Agricultural, and Relocation.
S Safford Carpenter, PMP – Oregon Real Estate Broker, Office Director Premiere Property Group, LLC